This guide will show you how to install the Base 19 Kodi Addon on your Firestick.
Base 19 is a Kodi Addon that allows you to stream movies and TV episodes on any Kodi-compatible device. You may be sure that it will give its user a top-notch streaming experience because it comes from the renowned The Crew Repository.
Furthermore, Base 19 provides thousands of media titles across a wide range of genres and release years. As a result, you can be guaranteed that this addon will have almost any movie or television program.
Additionally, it supports the most popular debrid services, namely Real-debrid, AllDebrid, and Premiumize, allowing you to discover the best streaming link available. You can also authorize your Trakt account to track the movies and shows on your watchlist.
How To Install Base 19 Kodi Addon on Firestick
You can follow this tutorial to install the Base 19 Kodi Addon on your Firestick.
1. Launch the Kodi app on your Firestick. Click on the gear wheel icon (Settings)
2. Select “System”
3. Scroll down to “Add-ons” Then Go to “Unknown sources” then toggle it on.
4. Select “Yes”. Then using your Firestick remote, press the return button to go back to the System page
5. Now choose “File Manager”
6. Scroll down and select “Add source”
7. Click “<None>”
8. Type in “https://team-crew.github.io” then click “OK”
9. Highlight the box under the source to give the media source a name, and put “crew” or any other name that will help you identify it quickly. Click “OK”. Return to the System page by pressing the return button on your remote
10. Select “Add-ons”
11. Choose “Install from zip file”
12. Click “Yes”
13. Select “crew”
14. Then click on the zip file URL – repository.thecrew-0.3.4.zip
15. Wait for the notification “The Crew Repo Add-on installed” to appear on the upper right part of the screen
16. Afterward, select “Install from repository”
17. Then click “The Crew Repo”
18. Select “Video add-ons”
19. Click on “Base 19”
20. Then click “Install”
21. Click “OK” for the additional add-ons that will be installed
22. Then wait for it to install. It’s finished once you see the “Base 19 Add-on Installed” message appears.
23. Select “Base 19”. Then select “Open”
24. That’s it, Base 19 Kodi Addon is already installed in your Firestick.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 18.104.22.168 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Save 65% Now
Limited Time Offer
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Special Limited Time Offer – Get IPVanish
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Install Surfshark on Firestick
Best Surfshark Deal
- Base 19, Movies, TV Shows, Trakt World, Trakt, Search, and Settings are among the categories available.
- The following sections can be found under the Base 19 tab: RD Movies, RD TV Shows, 4K Section, Free Section, RD Sports Replay, RD Documentaries, RD U.F.O, RD Music, and RD Requestion.
- Includes both free and debrid options.
- There are videos for F1, Boxing, UFC, the World Cup, Moto GP, and other sports in its Sports Replay section.
- Provides 4K resolution streams for movies, movie box sets, and television shows/documentaries.
- There are several other genres you can choose from, including Action, Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Crime, Documentary, Drama, Family, Fantasy, History, Horror, Music, Mystery, Romance, Sci-Fi, TV Movie, Thriller, War, and Western.
- Disney+, Apple TV+, Netflix, HBO, CBS, Syfy, The CW, ABC, NBC, Amazon, Hulu, Showtime, BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, and ITV are among the networks from which you can choose and view content.
- You can save your favorite titles as bookmarks.
- Subtitle support is available.
- Configurable video, audio, and subtitle settings
- Depending on how long the video is, it displays the end time on the screen.
- It has a Search bar so you can quickly and simply look up a title.
- Supports Real Debrid, All Debrid, and Premiumize
- Allows Trakt synchronization.
- Filtering for minimum and the maximum quality in movies and television shows.
Pros & Cons
- There are numerous streaming links available.
- Gives free streaming in high quality
- Streaming without buffering
- Tons of customizable settings are available
- There are several playback issues with the free content, which is the only drawback I could find with this addon. To maximize the Base 19 Kodi Addon, it is advisable to use a debrid service.
Stream Safely With a VPN
The authorities are monitoring all of your traffic, especially if you are from a country with strict government surveillance.
Hackers and phishers who are hunting for vulnerable IP addresses to use for harmful or financially risky attacks may also be lurking.
As a result, it’s critical to safeguard your identity when utilizing Kodi Addons like Base 19. Surfshark, for example, will provide you with an anonymous IP address to mask your real one.
In this manner, you may be sure that no information about you will be recorded or watched by an unwelcome third party. In addition, Surfshark provides the following extra security measures:
- You’ll have access to 3,200 servers that will offer you an encrypted connection.
- It contains a kill switch that will rapidly disconnect you from the internet in the event of a VPN outage.
- A feature called CleanWeb will prevent malware and advertisements.
- It has a pop-up blocker for cookie consent.
- You may guard against unauthorized access to your account by utilizing two-factor authentication.
- Allows you to protect an unlimited number of devices with a single subscription.
- By connecting from one of its 100 locations worldwide, you may get around geo-restrictions and view any content anywhere in the world.
Note: For more information about Surfshark, please read our Surfshark Review.
How to Install Surfshark VPN on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate toward the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
Install Surfshark on Firestick
Best Surfshark Deal
What is Base 19 Kodi Addon?
Base 19 is a Kodi Addon from the Crew Repository that allows you to watch movies, TV shows, sports replays, documentaries, UFOs, music, and more.
Is Base 19 Kodi Addon Safe?
It is safe to use Base 19 Kodi Addon. However, because this is a third-party addon, it is advised to utilize a VPN with it to prevent any unintended data leaks at all times.
Is Base 19 Kodi Addon Legal?
Because Base 19 Kodi Addon uses content that is scraped from a variety of sources, we cannot ensure that it is legal. So be cautious to only stream from public domains.
Should I Use a VPN with Base 19 Kodi Addon?
Yes, using a VPN with third-party addons like Base 19 is always encouraged. This is because you’ll never know who is behind its sources or whether it is tracking your online activities. Even worse, it might already be stealing or exposing your data.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
There are a ton of movies and TV shows available through the superb Base 19 Kodi Addon. It also gives you the option to link your Trakt and Debrid accounts, which is beneficial. Moreover, if you want to try it out first, it also comes with a handful of free titles. Nonetheless, Base 19 can ensure the best streaming experience with its high-quality and buffer-free feeds.