Do you know about the best aeria games? You may have heard of anime-styled games with stunning graphics and captivating gameplay if you are a gamer.
Aeria Games are a group of P.C. games, mostly massively multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs), owned by Aeria Games, a corporation founded in 2006 by Lan Hoang in San Francisco, California, United States.
The headquarters of the gaming corporation is in Berlin, Germany. Below is a list of all the best aeria games, including those that have gone offline.
Let’s explore them individually, shall we?
Shaiya is a stunning FPS fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), distributed by Aeria Games, that plunges players into a monstrous conflict between the restricting powers of Light and Darkness.
Shaiya permits players to enter convincing missions for magnificence both in solo play and in multiplayer gaming, with the choice to join or make society and develop to a level where they can overcome even the most noteworthy and hardest horrors in the game world.
Players can procure new weapons and strong reinforcing armor based on their game performance, considering more significant level battles with a massive number of different players. This is one of the best aeria games.
- You can start your excursion as a player with the Human, Elf, Vail, and Nordin races.
- You can pick from three classes accessible per race: Human Defender, Fighter, and Priest, Elf Archer, Mage, and Ranger, Vail Assassin, Oracle, and Pagan, and Nordin Guardian, Hunter, and Warrior.
- You can participate in awe-inspiring PvP modes, including duels, fields, intraguild fights, inter-realm battles of up to 1500v1500, etc. Demonstrate your value in the group to procure specific titles and rewards.
- Fight astonishing raid kingpins that will leave you dazzled with their extent – they can be just about as tall as highrises.
- Investigate more than 15 prisons loaded up with horrendous dragons and demons.
- Pick the trouble more fitting to your value. The more complex the difficulties, the more rewards you’ll get. The Ultimate Mode is just for legends, with the shadow of long-lasting demise deterring the powerless.
2. Grand Fantasia
This game was created by X Legend Entertainment Co Ltd and distributed by Aeria Games for use on Microsoft Windows.
In the realm of Grand Fantasia, you start your excursion as a Novice on Siwa Island. This is where you begin your experience as a Sprite Messenger! This tiny island heaven is the ideal spot to become familiar with the fundamentals of the game.
As a budding warrior, you can utilize essential weapons and armor, yet in the end, you’ll strive toward more main missions and further developed classes.
You can find more than 10 distinct classes and continue creating your personality and buddy with new specializations, inconceivable new capacities, and innumerable gear. This is one of the best aeria games.
3. Aura Kingdom
The game was created and distributed by X Legend Entertainment Co Ltd and is accessible on Android, iOS, and Microsoft Windows. It is based on the Gamebryo engine.
Aura Kingdom is a free-to-play anime MMORPG owned by Aeria Games that engage players as Envoys of Gaia, gifted people entrusted with the mission to save Azuria, the Dreamland of Aura Kingdom, from Darkness.
- Players can pick sixteen classes to play Guardian, Ravager, Duelist, Grenadier, Gunslinger, Wizard, Bard, Sorcerer, Brawler, Ranger, Ronin, Reaper, Crusader, Lancer, Ninja, and Performer.
- Intelligent sidekicks – Eidolons are no common pets. In addition to the fact that they’ll participate in a fight, they will likewise recall your activities and let you know what’s at the forefront of their thoughts. They are essential for Azuria!
- High-speed, dynamic battles – Mobility is a critical necessity in fights. Think quick, act quicker! Avoid your adversaries’ assaults and call upon your Eidolon to release awesome combos!
- Versatility – Customize your personality so he can beat each test! Further, develop the abilities that fit your play style and quickly change them during a fight to adjust to your adversary’s technique. Inventiveness can make you win the battle!
- A fantastic world – Travel the monstrous grounds of Azuria, visit towns overflowing with life, and investigate strange and secret underground prisons to stop the evil of this world.
4. Eden Eternal
Eden Eternal, or Finding Neverland Online, is a free-to-play anime MMORPG created by X-Legend and distributed globally by Aeria Games. It is based on the Gamebryo engine and is one of the best aeria games.
The player has been tracked down, caught within a blue gem, and has no memory of whatever happened to him before being found.
All through the game, this individual, otherwise called a “Crystal Child,” will attempt to search for hints about what has occurred to him and the new difficulties that have been showing up around populated regions.
5. Echo of Soul
Echo of Soul is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG created by Korean game designer Nevius and distributed in North America and Europe by Aeria Games for use on Microsoft Windows. It is based on the Unreal Engine.
The story starts with a conflict between the two makers: The Gods and Giants. The Gods win the competition, yet the contaminated blood of Ymir, the Giant King, spreads and takes steps to debase the World Tree, the wellspring of all creation.
The Gods endeavored to decontaminate the world from the harmful soul. However, they couldn’t. The player, therefore, has to turn into the ‘Soulkeeper’ of the Gods and shield the world from hurt.
The game won the “Best MMORPG 2014” grant at the Thailand Game Show Festival and is one of the best aeria games.
- Souls are gathered after overcoming adversaries in battle and can be collected from solo challenges or multiplayer exercises. The souls can then be used to alter your game personality.
- Four Soul abilities are accessible: Hope, Innocence, Courage, and Peace. Each empowers the player to set off a strong buff during a fight.
- Healing is a gathering liability, and vital party play is essential to progress.
- The game has six classes: Warrior, Guardian, Archer, Rogue, Sorceress, and Warlock. There are likewise player professions like Alchemist, Jeweler, and Resource Collector.
- Jewels are utilized to improve weapons and armor, can be plundered from crowds, and may often be quest rewards. There are seven kinds of Jewels, each connecting with an alternate sort of gear.
- In-game buys are not expected to advance however are unequivocally energized right off the bat in the game.
- There are three sorts of dungeons in the game. Solo, Group, and Infinity.
6. Scarlet Blade
Red Blade is a free-to-play, grown-up themed science fiction/fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game from LivePlex and Aeria Games.
The game was shut down in March 2016 for technical and economic reasons. From April 2016, the game was facilitated by Vendetta Gaming Network.
In the game, you can assume command over one of the ladies who were hereditarily redesigned in stealth to battle overpowering forces to reclaim their home. This is one of the best aeria games
- There are six certain classes you can choose from: the Punisher, Medic, Shadow Walker, Sentinel, Defender, and Whipper classes.
- You can take part in 1v1 duels and goal-based PvP matches and goliath 50v50 and 80v80 battle arenas.
This is a free-to-play and massively multiplayer online first-individual shooter game created by Wipe Games and distributed by Aeria Games. The game was based on the Iron Engine, and is one of the best aeria games.
Ironsight is a high-speed web-based FPS game set in 2025, where two strong opponent groups are battling to control significant but dwindling assets in the Middle East.
You can pledge allegiance to the North Atlantic Forces (NAF) or battle for the Energy Development Enterprise Network (EDEN). Struggle against the landscape, your foes, and the elements on your way to triumph!
- You’ll have access to over 100 present-day and futuristic weapons to take with you onto the front line.
- You can use an enormous choice of observation and tactical drones to recon your rivals and blow them high as they can go with various grenades.
- There are 8 game modes and ranked battle options: PvP Team Deathmatch, PvP Search and Destroy, PvP Secure Point, PvP Resource Takeover, PvE Tutorial, PvE EMP, PvE A.I. Team Deathmatch – Easy, and PvE A.I. Team Deathmatch – Normal.
- In the co-op mode, players can pick between the two methods; Mission: EMP and A.I. Team Deathmatch. Test and work on your abilities against the game’s astute A.I. while working with your comrades!
- Dynamic in-game communication allows you to battle across ten practical and wild war zones and conditions. Utilize the territory for your potential benefit!
8. Dragomon Hunter
Dragomon Hunter was an anime-style MMORPG created by X-Legend and distributed In Western European dialects by Aeria Games. The game was created based on the Gamebryo engine, and is one of the best aeria games.
The MMORPG is set in the realm of Wyveria, which the Dragomon have controlled for quite a while. Recent scientific evidence suggests that crystals found on crushed Dragomon are a wellspring of incredible thriving.
The game starts when the player joins the Order of the Falcon, determined to overcome and gather Dragomon to acquire abundance by all means with the aid of the crystal ‘Dragoncite’ tracked down on the crushed Dragomon.
- Players can pick one of four classes to play with:
Cleric- The pastor heals his allies with sorcery and has hostile abilities that employ a mallet or cestus.
Mage: The mage utilizes staves and hunting horns to go after their adversaries., Mercenary: The hired fighter uses different tomahawks and swords. Scout – Best known for speed, the scout utilizes double-edged swords and rifles.
- In Dragomon Hunter, players have associates that are called ‘Hoppalongs.’ Hopalong has its classes and abilities. There are eight accessible classes for Hoppalongs: Salamander, Acolyte, Virtuoso, Strategist, Cleaver, Brawler, Mystic, Assassin, or Zealot.
- Over 100 beasts to track and overcome as you cross immense swathes of land in this vast and lovely world.
- You can transform any beast you rout into a mount.
- Fallen adversaries drop significant crafting materials you can gather and use to make solid weapons and defensive armor.
- You can team up with your companions to take on the fiercest beasts.
9. Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine
Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine, previously known as Megami Tensei Online: Imagine, was an MMORPG for Microsoft Windows P.C.s, and is one of the best aeria games.
It is a part of the Megami Tensei series and was created by CAVE and later on by GungHo Online Entertainment under permit from the series maker Atlus.
The game is set in dystopian Tokyo. Players assume command over a “Devil Buster ”, a character whose orientation and the player chooses appearance.
Players investigate different areas, including the surface and underground regions, engaging the pinnacle city Shinjuku Babel as a base.
In Shinjuku Babel, players acknowledge missions from non-player characters (NPCs); change their gear and weapons, and purchase new things from shops run by NPCs.
- While the more significant part of the things can be purchased involving in-game cash, higher-status things can be purchased for genuine money.
- Players can investigate alone or collaborate in gatherings to take on additional troublesome aspects of the game.
- The game is conveyed in “parts” that advance the story, alongside different discretionary side missions that award experience points and in-game money upon finishing.
- Battling in Imagine works out progressively in the game’s surroundings, with assault choices fluctuating from short-range melee to long-range physical and otherworldly assaults.
- Different capacities are planned to confront buttons; every power has a cooldown clock.
- Constant orders given by the player empower their character to impede, evade and counterattack.
- Various foes are safe or feeble to multiple weapons and capacities.
- Demons are a focal part of the battle, and the player can procure them through negotiations.
- When a demon is aligned with the player, they help them in action: just a single devil can be used at any one time, and when they are summoned, devils hang around the player as they explore their environments.
10. Last Chaos
Last Chaos is a fantasy MMORPG from Nako Entertainment and Aeria Games that happens in a land impacted by two fighting groups. It was based on The Serious Engine and is one of the best aeria games.
- You can look over six classes, specifically the Knight, Healer, Mage, Rogue, Titan, and Sorcerer classes.
- You can acquire Upgrade Stones by battling beasts, buying them from different players or the stuff shop, or partaking in the Sunday Quiz, to work on your gear.
- As a player, you can join or make three sorts of gatherings or become a part of a society to participate in Castle Sieges and other guild occasions.
11. Dream Of Mirror Online
Dream of Mirror Online (DOMO) is a free-to-play MMORPG game (created by DOMO and distributed by Aeria Games) with storylines in light of old Chinese folklore. It is the second installment of the Xuan-Yuan Sword series, and is one of the best aeria games.
The focal story includes a curiosity called the Kunlun Mirror, an old relic of time equipped for replicating everything from this present reality to track things that exist. An obscure occasion made the mirror have a defective reflection.
Thus, “daydreams” from individuals’ brains become beasts, and common animals likewise change when reflected in the mirror world.
There are twelve Mirror Kings in DOMO, leaders of the Mirror World, and some have vanished, making the leftover lords gather people from this present reality (the players) to the Mirror World to assist with overcoming these delusions.
- The game interaction urges players to build connections and structure groups. Players can shape exceptional kinships, student-instructors, or even romantic relationships inside the game that award additional advantages like capacities, notoriety, titles, or things.
- There are 4 DOMO races: Humans, who are portrayed as cordial and of standard capacity; Shura, a monster-like race that can look like both a fox (females) and dragons (guys), are depicted as forceful and with extraordinary capabilities.
- Sylph, mystical animals with incredible information and shrewdness, yet withdrawn from their feelings, and Sprites, who appear little and honest.
- There are, at present, 13 professions in the North American game version. Blademaster, Dancer, Doctor, Fencer, Hunter, Martial Artist, Mercenary, Merchant, Musician, Shaman, Thief, Wizard, and Witch Doctor, the newest addition as of June 2009.
- Pets have 4 phases of development: egg, kid, youth, and grown-up. There are, as of now, six sorts of pets, each with a related component and its assets and shortcomings: Metal-metal part seems to be a brilliant bear. Jade – the wood component appears to be a cactus.
- Sapphire – water component, seems to be a long-necked turtle. Ruby – fire component appears to be a flying feline. Rock – earth component is a wild pig. Love – no element seems to be a young lady.
- When a person arrives at level 15 in any work, they become qualified to finish a journey that awards them the capacity to fly on practically any weapon (that the player can prepare).
- The flying framework depends on the blade flying fantasies in Chinese legends.
Riding a pet is another method for moving about in Dream of Mirror Online. At the point when the Bird/Sapphire/Metal/Ruby/Rock pets arrive at level 61 and develop into adulthood, players can buy a seat from the money shop and use it to ride their pets.
- Players can redo their characters with many outfits, varieties, haircuts, and a few explicit highlights, transforming your symbol into a truly extraordinary person.
- You can choose from 6 abilities: meditation, mining, animal husbandry, cultivating, fishing, and ranger service.
- As a player, you can accumulate the fundamental unrefined components and make new and potent weapons and armor that are shockingly better than the ones available to be purchased in stores.
12. Project Torque
Project Torque, or Level-R outside North America and HEAT Online for the 2010 North American variant, is a multiplayer online racing game (MMORG), initially created by Invictus Games and is one of the best aeria games.
It highlights interactivity components like tuning and customization. Project Torque stresses different vehicles, some of them being authorized variants of genuine vehicles (not accessible in 2019 re-make) while others are impersonations.
It includes additional game modes like Simulation, Arcade, and Thunder Alley.
13. Dynasty Warriors Online
Dynasty Warriors Online, known as Shin Sangoku Musou Online) in Japan, was a massively-multiplayer online game initially delivered for Microsoft Windows in Japan in 2006 and for PlayStation 3 on February 18, 2010.
The game has a place with Tecmo Koei’s Dynasty Warriors computer game series. Almost twenty years have passed since the breakdown of the Han Dynasty and the demise of the usurper Dong Zhuo.
War has immersed all of China, and the fallen realm has been fragmented into contending locales in the ownership of opponent warlords and commanders, each competing for regional control.
Among these figures is Cao, a tactical virtuoso and head of the Wei armed forces, who has expected successful rule over all of northern China.
He ventures south, across the Yangtze, to proceed with his mission to reunify the country under his order. Standing in his way, in any case, are Liu Bei of the Shu and Sun Quan of the Wu, who produce collusion to turn around the Wei at the Battle of Chi Bi.
Their union is brief, be that as it may, as the two before long betray each other for ownership of Jing territory.
The conflict of the Three Kingdoms has arrived at an impasse. Each army general has entrusted their dispatches to venture to every part of the land, encouraging youthful volunteers to join their cause.
Do you have the stamina to adapt to the situation and switch things around in the battlegrounds? Enjoy playing one of the best aeria games.
14. Realm Of The Titans
Realm of the Titans is a multiplayer online battlefield computer game created by Ningbo Shengguang Tianyi and distributed by Aeria Games for Microsoft Windows. The game is somewhat based on the Warcraft III custom guide, Defense of the Ancients. The game is built on the BigWorld engine and is one of the best aeria games.
In ROTT, two groups of up to five legends go head to head in a challenging and dynamic battle, trying to assume all-out command over the grand mainland of Omeka, a land split in two by a gigantic gap, out of which the threatening Harbingers come from.
As each group propels across the battlefield, they hold onto control guides that generate floods of NPC flunkies to help them in contention.
Players who perform well in fights are granted points that can be utilized during the match to update their legend’s powers and capacities. The game carefully aims to remunerate cooperation and strategies and energize smooth and high-speed cutthroat interactivity.
- Players fight in three paths to gather insight and gold. Characters have four abilities that might be overhauled after acquiring experience.
- There are four enormous and exceptional NPCs in the four corners of the guide. Assuming the foe kingpins are killed, the player’s boss will charge down the middle path like an ordinary “creep” NPC would.
- Matchmaking is finished by the average rating of the players in a group; rating is determined by wins, misfortunes, and private commitments to those outcomes.
15. Twelve Sky
Twelve Sky, frequently called 12 Sky, was a combative, technique-based MMORPG. The game was created by the Korean engineer Alt1 and owned by Aeria Games.
Aeria Games declared the end of the game on April 6, 2010, on their forums. The game was officially shut down on April 30, 2010.
Set in old China, Twelve Sky put players in contention between the three fighting groups of Guanyin, Fujin, and Jinghong.
Players could pick a group and participate in PvE and PvP battles with an enormous assortment of genuine hand-to-hand fighting weapons, many exceptional items, and an intricate weapon and armor upgrading framework.
The game included a solo and a multiplayer fight framework that permitted players to hit and attack their rivals efficiently and is one of the best aeria games.
16. La Tale
La Tale is a 2D online game created by South Korean studio Actoz Soft and distributed by Aeria Games. Gamers play globe-trotters’ jobs in a fanciful dreamland with three mainlands, Jiendia, Fries, and Eastland. This is one of the best aeria games.
- You can choose between 9 particular Classes and over 50 potential Job Specialties to make your exceptional Hero of legend in this fantasy MMORPG with speedy fighting and interminable customization.
- Visit humble communities and huge cityscapes, and vanquish investigation fields. Dungeons loaded with quests and privileged insights, or challenge the bosses of gigantic regions solo or with a party across 3 enormous mainlands.
- Redo your Hero any way you want with upgradeable weapons, gear, solid and mysterious charms, and intriguing outfits, in addition to accommodating pets and emotes that permit you to protect yourself any way you want.
Dreamlords was a massively multiplayer online real-time strategy (MMORTS) game created by Swedish game designers Lockpick Entertainment and distributed by Aeria Games. It is based on the Torque engine.
Players become an enchanted Dreamlord, a strong being produced from the Dreamer’s fantasies. The Dreamer is the wellspring of the universe, energizing everything with the force of life.
Even though Dreamlords might engage in rigorous techniques regarding its subjects, their presence is generally welcome as they can give objectives and direction to divided pieces of the worn-out world.
These bits of terrains, home to populaces of survivors constrained by a Dreamlord, are known as Patrias, the fatherland. The outcome of each Patria relies upon its Dreamland’s ability. This is one of the best aeria games.
18. GunZ: The Duel
GunZ: The Duel, known as GunZ, is an online, third-individual shooter game made by South Korean-based MAIET Entertainment and distributed by Aeria Games. It is based on the Realspace v2.0 engine and is one of the best aeria games.
- Players can run on walls, perform flips off them, and do speedy mid-air dodging. These typically take advantage of the game’s liveliness and weapon-switching frameworks through a progression of animation retractions to permit the player to play out another stunt quickly after the first.
- You can access over 200 various weapons arranged into 13 unique classes. GunZ 2 likewise gives special skirmish weapons which bring the most significant strategic assortment.
- Even though it is fitted with such robust gameplay, moving your avatar in GunZ 2: the Second Duel is very simple, prompting unimaginable high speed and smooth action.
19. Battlefield Heroes
Battlefield Heroes is a shooter computer game created by DICE first, developed by Easy Studios, and distributed by Electronic Arts and Aeria Games for Microsoft Windows and is one of the best aeria games.
The game was intended to be less demanding on P.C. specs than the previous version to build the fanbase and match players of comparable levels together for the sake of Fairplay.
Battlefield Heroes went offline on July 14, 2015. The game was based on the Refractor 2 engine.
- This was the first game to be made under Electronic Arts’ new “Play 4 Free” model, which saw the game delivered for free with the income created from advertising and microtransactions.
- Battlefield Heroes had a class framework, which had been diminished to three introductory classes.
- The Soldier (a mid-speed, mid-wellbeing, and mid-armed medic), Gunner (a heavily armed and high-well-being class), and Commando (a low-wellbeing and fast, blade-wielding professional). Each of the three types has its benefits and impediments.
- There were a few vehicles in the game, all designed after genuine cars of the Second World War. Included were two “light tanks” in the style of the M4 Sherman and the Panzer III/IV.
- Wheeled Vehicles were additionally in-game, and they were patterned after the Kubelwagen and the Willys Jeep.
- There were four airplanes, two of which were likewise made to seem to be the Messerschmitt Bf 109 and the Supermarine Spitfire, and the others were different helicopters.
- Over 100 weapons are accessible in Battlefield Heroes, and every gun is limited to a particular class. Default weapons depend on impressive armaments from World War II, and weapons might be adjusted and redesigned through the Workbench.
- Battlefield Heroes includes a sum of thirteen maps and four game modes. Maps are arranged as either infantry or vehicle centered.
- Battlefield Heroes highlights numerous customization choices, permitting players to suit their characters’ appearance to their inclination.
20. Special Force II
Special Force II is a speedy, extreme military Shooter developed by Dragonfly and distributed by Wayi International Digital Entertainment Co Ltd, Tiancity, and is one of the best aeria games.
In Special Force II, you slip into the job of a tip-top fighter in a not-so-distant future, where the countries of the Earth end up in another Cold War and are having armed struggles.
At the same time, an extraterrestrial society undermines the Earth. In the game, players take on different warriors in combative deathmatches or gather as one to endure the crowd of sly outsider Sectoids where endurance relies entirely upon your ability.
21. Dragon’s Prophet
Dragon’s Prophet was an MMORPG created by Taiwanese game designer Runewaker Entertainment and is one of the best aeria games.
The game was launched in September 2013. On October 5, 2015, Sony Online Entertainment said they would stop supporting North American servers on November 16, 2015.
The European and Taiwanese publishers proceeded with activities until May 2020, when servers went offline worldwide.
Dragon’s Prophet focuses on a battle framework, with the player involving the mouse for auto-focusing and assault combos.
The game likewise includes the capacity to tame a dragon which can help the player in battle or as a flying mount when out of the battlefield. The dragon can likewise be improved alongside the player as they progress.
Cronus is a 3D MMORPG created by Lizard Interactive and distributed by Aeria Games. It upholds zoom-in and zoom-out capabilities, camera pivot, and significant camera changes, which empowers easy change of view.
Players can appreciate games in normal conditions, for example, customary square-point RPG games. This is one of the best aeria games
- The player routes beasts and builds experience by finishing various tasks. The experience is reflected in the level; players can utilize extraordinary gear as the story goes up, showing abilities others can’t use.
- They also have the chance to investigate regions where more grounded enemies exist.
- The higher the level and the more troublesome the story is, the more significant the award will be. The prizes can be consolidated into an assortment of gear.
- There are four classes to look over while entering the Cronus.
The principal character, contender, can be a warrior who leads on the frontlines of a war zone or a paladin that gives buffs or reestablishes buffs to party individuals, contingent upon the decisions made, so warriors are prepared in fight and sorcery.
The second class, Valkyrie, is a class that uses destructive killing methods utilizing quick movements and different hand-to-hand fighting procedures.
The third class, Magician, is accomplished in obliterating foes by utilizing a wide range of horrendous wizardry.
The fourth class, the Savage, is a hero with a solid, restrained body with superb qualities in both offense and defense.
- Cronus has more than 1,000 missions, and a few tasks should be settled to continue with the game.
- Some journeys don’t make any difference if you don’t pass them. There are likewise special missions stowed away that are not found easily.
- There is a growing thing in Cronus. This extraordinary sort of thing builds its capacities as the player develops. These ever-increasing things have various inclinations relying upon how the player fights.
- Cronus upholds chatting, parties, and societies within the gaming community.
- In associations with different players, players will feel a place in the Cronus gaming community, and players who have framed extraordinary social connections will want to venture out to the Cronus mainland more.
23. Twin Saga
Twin Saga, Astral Realm, Astral Tale, or Astra, in different game variants, is an MMORPG created by X-Legend Entertainment and distributed by Aeria Games for Western gamers and is one of the best aeria games.
Twin Saga recounts the tale of Marisa and Amaris, twin goddesses who were in conflict about whether the human world should be permitted to exist past the end of time.
This led to the sisters battling with one another. With the underhanded Amaris triumphant, players must accept the job of a stranded human that is humankind’s last hope for survival.
I hope that the above list serves as a guide if you want to know more about the best aeria games and gives you some insight into the games if you’re going to play them.