Would you like to stream BT Sport on your Firestick device?
That is not hard to do. In this article, we will show you how you can install and stream BT Sport on your Firestick.
What is BT Sport?
BT Sport is the home of a lot of sports channels mostly in the UK and Ireland. It streams live football, rugby, boxing, UFC, MotoGP, and more. BT Sport was founded last 2013 by the BT Group. It is a British telecommunication company based in London.
The International Broadcast Centre at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park is the basis of most channels in BT Sport.
BT Sport is available in the Amazon App Store. Although, it is geo-restricted and not allowed in most parts of the world. To stream its website and app, you just need a reliable VPN service like IPVanish.
We will show you how to install the BT Sport app, and also how you can stream their website on your Amazon Firestick device.
How to Install BT Sport on Firestick
Since BT Sport is an official app, it is available in the Amazon App Store. There is no need to Jailbreak your Firestick and use the Downloader App to install it.
- From the home page of your Firestick, go to Find.
- Scroll down to Search.
- Type BT Sport to look for the app.
- Click on the BT Sport app when it appears.
- Select Get or Download.
- Wait for the app to be installed.
- Launch the app by clicking the Open button.
How to Stream BT Sport Website on Firestick
You can stream a lot of websites on your Firestick. All you need to do is to use a good browser like Amazon Silk Browser, or Firefox.
For this tutorial, we will use the Amazon Silk Browser to go to SS Live TV. SS Live TV provides a lot of BT Sport channels.
Follow the steps below.
1. Go to “Find”.
2. Scroll down to “Search”
3. Search for Silk Browser and choose this item that appears on the results.
4. Select the Silk Browser Icon.
5. Choose Get or Download
6. Select Open to launch the browser.
7. You can now start browsing using Amazon Silk Browser.
8. Click on the address bar and type this URL: stitichsports.com/tv and click Go
9. You are now on the SS Live TV.
10. Search and look for a lot of BT Sport channels on this website.
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 220.127.116.11 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Save 65% Now
Limited Time Offer
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Special Limited Time Offer – Get IPVanish
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Install IPVanish on Firestick
- 24/7 Live Sports
- Always updates its content
- It has a multi-camera replay
- 360-degree coverage of sports highlights
- Sports News
- Broadband connection
- HD quality Content
- Sends notifications about upcoming Sports events
- Offers other not sport-related channels
- BT Sport 1
- BT Sport 2
- Discovery Channel
- BT Sport 3
- Comedy Central
- Live Events
- BT Sport Ultimate
- BT Sport Extra
- Cartoon Network
Why Should I Use a VPN?
One of the cons of using BT Sport is its geo-restricted features. It is mostly only available in the UK and Ireland. Most people who would want to stream it cannot fully enjoy the best that it can offer. That is why you should use a VPN. A VPN destroys geo-block that stops users from other countries to stream and using the app. Reliable VPN services connect you to a server in another location, making your IP address different. This makes you access a lot of other features and content.
A VPN can also mask your identity so that you are secure when you stream online. Many websites have unsafe domains that track you, profile you, and record your activity.
Our most trusted VPN today is IPVanish. It does its job well in protecting the identity while giving access to a lot of geo-restricted content to the users.
Best IPVanish Features:
- Compatible with all types of devices.
- Top-notch VPN protocols and encryptions.
- Fast speed for connecting to the best servers available.
- Hides your real identity online.
- Destroys geo-restriction.
- Lets you choose from the thousands of servers worldwide.
- No Log Policy.
- Money-back guarantee.
- Unlimited devices connected to an account at the same time.
- Cloud Storage
- P2P friendly
- SOCKS5 Proxy
- Supports Torrenting
- Kill Switch
- Split Tunneling
- DNS Leak Protection
- Prevents Firestick Buffering and Kodi Buffering
Grab your subscription now!
Best IPVanish Deal
How to Install IPVanish on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download IPVanish directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find IPVanish with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
1. Click Home on your remote and click “Find”.
2. Click “Search”
3. You can either say IPVanish to your Alexa’s voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
4. Click on the IPVanish icon.
5. Click on Download
6. Wait to download.
7. Wait to install.
8. Click on Open.
9. Input your username and password to log in.
10. Click Connect.
Learn more about IPVanish. Get an IPVANISH now.
Grab the Best IPVanish Deal Now!
Alternatives for BT Sport
For all the sports fans out there who cannot access the app, here are the best alternatives for you.
What’s on BT Sport Tonight?
It provides highlights, games, and a lot of other channels. It even sends notifications to its users about upcoming sports events to check out.
Can I Stream BT Sport?
Yes, you can. You can use any browser on any device and go to stitichsports.com/tv. This SS Live website has a lot of BT Sport channels. If this is geo-restricted, you can use a VPN service like IPVanish for access and protection.
What’s on BT Sport?
There are a lot of sports and other channels available on this platform.
Can You Get Bt Sport in the USA?
Yes, you can. Use a VPN like IPVanish to access the app from anywhere. You can also access its channels on SS Live TV. Follow the steps provided above.
BT Sport is only available in the UK and Ireland but you can stream most of its channels on the website provided in this article. You can also use a VPN service like IPVanish to access the app from anywhere.
This app is an amazing platform for a lot of sports enthusiasts. We hope we are able to help you out. Thank you for your time.