In this article, we will show you how to install SurfShark on Google Chromecast
SurfShark VPN is one of the best and most popular VPNs in the market today. It offers advanced VPN features applicable to almost all types of devices. This includes Google Chromecast.
One of the many significant advantages of using SurfShark compared with its competitors is its ability to unblock streaming apps. It currently holds the top position to unblock most streaming apps such as Netflix and Hulu.
SurfShark VPN is also fast and secure which is what you should be looking for in a VPN.
As you continue to read this article, you’ll learn all of the best features of SurfShark and how you can easily install it on your Google Chromecast device.
We created an in-depth VPN review for SurfShark. If you want to understand more about this VPN, feel free to read our SurfShark VPN review.
How to Install SurfShark on Google Chromecast
1. Click Home on your remote then select Search.
2. On the search bar, you can use the google voice assistant to find Surfshark VPN or by typing it.
3. Click on Surfshark VPN icon.
4. Click on Install.
5. Surfshark VPN is now installing just wait for it until it’s done.
6. Click open.
7. Input your username and password to log in
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Save 65% Now
Limited Time Offer
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Special Limited Time Offer – Get IPVanish
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Install Surfshark on Google Chromecast
Best Surfshark Deal
Importance of Using a VPN on Google Chromecast
Here are the reasons why you should use a VPN on your Google Chromecast:
- It secures your identity while streaming online
- Protects your device from malware
- Lets you access geo-restricted content
- Blocks malicious domains and even your ISP from knowing what you are doing
SurfShark VPN Features
- Affordable with a quality service
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Fast connection
- Zero Log Policy
- AES 256-bit Military-grade Encryption
- IKEv2 protocol
- Open VPN protocol
- WireGuard protocol
- Shadowsocks – special SurfShark encryption that can bypass highly censored countries like China
- Unblocks Kodi, Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, HBO Max, HBO Go, Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, DAZN, Fubo TV, Hotstar, ESPN, YouTube TV, Crunchyroll, and many more.
- Under the Jurisdiction of the Netherlands
- Has 3,200+servers in 100+ locations worldwide
- Applicable on Windows, Android, iOS, macOS, Firestick, Linux, and Chromecast
- Browser extension for Firefox and Chrome
- Kill Switch
- Split Tunneling
- Leak protection for DNS, IP, and WebRTC
- Supports Torrenting
- Socks5 Proxy
- Email supports
- 24/7 live chat support
- Unlimited devices simultaneously
- Prevents Firestick Buffering and Kodi Buffering
Pros and Cons
- Super clean web feature
- Lots of extra features
- Great WireGuard performance
- No split tunneling for apple device
- No available add-on for a dedicated IP address
Best Alternatives for SurfShark on Google Chromecast
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
Install SurfShark on Google Chromecast FAQs
What is a VPN?
A Virtual Private Network or VPN is a tool that you can use to hide your IP address and use a different one from another server from another country. This will give you access to geo-restricted content while securing your identity from trackers such as malicious domains, and ISP.
What is the best VPN for Google Chromecast?
SurfShark is the Best VPN for Google Chromecast. It is very easy to install on your device.
How to Install SurfShark on Google Chromecast?
- Go to Search
- Search for SurcShark VPN
- Click the SurfShark VPN icon
- Select Install
- Open the App
For a more detailed way how to install SurfShark on Google Chromecast, see the above portion with screenshots.
Install SurfShark on Google Chromecast Conclusion
SurfShark is indeed a great VPN to install on Google Chromecast. It has all the features needed to help you stream your favorite apps and shows.
SurfShark is one of the best VPNs and you should really try it.
We hope that we are able to help you install SurfShark on Google Chromecast.