Last Updated on October 5, 2022 by Andrew White
Do you want to install Now TV on FireStick but you don’t know how? then don’t worry we are here with our guide to teach you the easiest and simplest way to install Now TV on firestick or fire tv. So, if you are interested then keep reading this article till the end.
With the rising popularity of IPTV, people are now discovering different IPTV services, Now TV is one of those IPTV services that are in the market for a long time. Earlier we shared about Nitro TV IPTV and now after receiving tons of requests regarding Now TV IPTV, we are here finally with our guide.
Just like Netflix or any other OTT, you just need to purchase a subscription of Now TV in order to use it. Unlike other IPTV services where you have a contract, with Now TV you don’t have to worry about anything. You just need to pay the monthly membership to access the content on Now TV and when your membership gets expired, you can renew it in no time.
What makes the Now TV unique from other IPTV is that it provides both OTT and Live TV content. So, if you look, you can have the fun of both in a single application. Those who are new and don’t know much about Now TV can read below, which we have explained in brief.
What is Now TV
Now TV is basically over-the-top (OTT) platform but some people also refer to it as an IPTV service. We can say it is the combination of both OTT and IPTV as we can watch OTT content as well as live TV channels. The best thing about Now TV is they provide contract-free service which means you only have to pay the membership amount to start using it. Once the package is expired you can renew it without any extra charges and this is the reason Now TV is a famous streaming service in the United Kingdom.
Now TV is a geo-restricted app which means if you are not from the UK then you can use this application to stream content online.
Now TV offers 5 different passes which are Entertainment, Sky Cinema, Kids, Sky Sports, and Hayu. The pricing of each package is different so you need to check before purchasing. You can get the package as your monthly subscription, however, you can subscribe to Sky sports just for 1 day or a week also. To know in detail read the below Now TV plan section.
Now TV Packages
Entertainment Package: This package lets you stream blockbuster movies and award-winning series on demand. You can also watch your favorite shows from channels like Hallmark, HBO, ABC, AMC, Discovery, FOX, etc. This package will cost you £8.99/month.
Sports Package: If you are someone who only uses their TV to watch sports only then you can get this package for yourself. This package includes all your favorite sports like Cricket, Football, NFL, Boxing, F1 Racing, etc.
Kids Package: This package is made for kids only. If you have kids in your home then get this package for them. It has all the kid’s channels like Discovery, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, etc.
Cinema Package: You can get this package for only £11.99 a month, you can get more than 1000+ movies on demand with sky movies channels. This package is my personal favorite and is included in my current plan as well.
Some Interesting Now TV Features
- You don’t have to stick with any long contracts with them, you can subscribe to their monthly membership and enjoy streaming the content.
- They give a 7-day free trial to their new customers so if you want to use Now TV but not sure whether this is the correct platform for you then try their 7-day trial. The best thing is you can cancel the trial period in between without any hidden charges.
- You can enjoy streaming up to 4K.
- Charges are very affordable if compared to other streaming services.
- Very smooth and user-friendly interface.
How to Get Now TV on FireStick
Okay, so now you have purchased the subscription now you want to know is there any way to get Now TV APK for firestick? well, if you search on the Amazon app store then you will find there is no Now TV app available. So now the only option that is left is installing Now TV by sideloading method.
Sideloading is quite an easy method to install any application that is not available on the Amazon App Store. However, it requires the support of an external application called ‘Downloader’. We will use the Downloader app to install Now TV on FireStick.
How to Install Now TV on FireStick
As I already told you we have to take the help of the ‘Downloader’ application, so it is very important that you have installed the downloader app on your FireStick. If your firestick doesn’t have a downloader app installed then follow the below steps to download it.
Now it is very important to enable ADB debugging and apps from unknown sources. Below are the steps to do that, follow all steps carefully.
Steps to install Downloader App on FireStick
- Go back to your FireTV home screen and search for ‘downloader’.
- Click on the install button to start the downloading and installing process.
- Once the app is installed you can click on the open button to open it.
Now as the Downloader application is installed successfully on FireStick. It is the time to download and install Now TV on FireStick.
Steps to Install Now TV on FireStick via Downloader
Step 1) First of all, open the ‘Downloader’ application that you installed earlier.
Step 2) Click on ‘Allow’ whenever it asks to grant all the required permissions.
Step 3) Now you will see a home screen of the downloader app.
Step 4) Now you need to type this URL as it is https://cutt.ly/1bS7pQs and now the downloader application will connect to the server and start downloading the Now TV APK.
Step 5) Now within a matter of few minutes, the application will be downloaded on your FireStick.
Step 6) Once the APK is installed, you need to click on the Install button.
Step 7) Now Now TV is successfully installed on FireStick. You need to click on the Done button.
Step 8) You can delete the APK as it is of no use now. Deleting the APK will free up some space on your Firestick device.
If you are facing any error or issue while downloading the Now TV apk via downloader application then you can follow the below alternate method.
Install Now TV on FireStick via ES File Explorer App
For this method, you need to have the ES FIle Explorer app installed on your FireStick. So, if you don’t have ES File Explorer installed then you can follow the below steps to first install ES file explorer.
Steps to install Es File Explorer on FireStick
- Go to your FireStick home screen.
- Now click on the search option and search their ‘ES File Explorer’ and hit the ok button.
- Now the app information will be showing on your TV screen.
- You need to click on the ‘Get’ button to start the downloading process.
- Once the app is downloaded it will start installing itself.
- Now the ES File Explorer is installed on your device. You just need to follow the below steps to download Now TV on FireStick through ES File Explorer.
Steps to install Now TV APK on Firestick via ES File Explorer
- First of all, open the Es File Explorer app on Firestick.
- Now on the home screen, you will see different options, you need to click on the ‘Downloader’ icon.
- On the next screen, you need to click on the ‘Add’ option located at the bottom of the screen.
- Now a box will open asking you to enter Path and Name.
- Enter the below URL exactly in the patch section and enter Now TV in the name section.
- Now click on the ‘Download Now’ button. It will now connect to the server.
- You will see a download box in front of your screen. Wait until the download gets completed.
- Once the app is downloaded and installed you can launch it.
How to Sign up for Now TV Subscription
Now the application is installed but in order to use it you have to get the subscription, right? below are the steps to tell you how to sign up for Now TV.
How to Watch Now TV on FireStick with AllCast
There is one more way that you can use to watch Now TV on your FireStick or Fire TV easily. The method is by using a utility app called Allcast. This app is used by lots of FireStick or Fire TV users and the best part is you can also use this app to watch Now TV on your FireStick.
Now TV has a Chromecast option that will help us to cast the screen. Now if you don’t have the Allcast application installed then first you need to download it from the Amazon app store. Follow the below step to know-how.
- Go to your FireStick home screen.
- Now go to the Search option.
- In the search box, type ‘AllCast’.
- Click on the Get button.
- Now the Application will be installed on your FireStick.
Now follow the below steps to cast content from Now TV APK on FireStick
- First of all, download and install the Now TV app on your smartphone. It is available for both iOS and Android.
- Now once the app is installed on your smartphone, you need to open it.
- Now it will ask you to log in. Use your registered email ID and password to log in.
- Open your Fire TV and launch the AllCast app that you installed earlier.
- Now go back to your smartphone and click on any movie or show that you want to watch.
- You will see a rectangular shape cast icon. Click on it.
- Select your FireStick device. Done!
Now you can start streaming the content of your choice.
Always use ExpressVPN on firestick to avoid legal issues
If you are someone who streams content from apps like Redbox TV, Live Net TV, or from IPTV services like Sapphire Secure or outer Limits then I highly suggest you use ExpressVPN to be able to access full content everywhere you go. ExpressVPN is the fastest and most secure VPN available. Not only is it easy to install on any device, it comes with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. Plus, if you’re not 100% satisfied, you can always get a refund. ExpressVPN is currently also offering a whopping 3 extra months free on their annual plan!
Follow the below steps to know how you can install ExpressVPN on your FireStick.
Frequently Asked Question
There are some questions that strike the user’s mind. We receive these kinds of questions lots of time, so we decided to add all the popular questions that we receive under the FAQ section.
Question) Is it safe to use Now TV on FireStick?
Answer) Absolutely Yes, there is no harm in using Now TV on FireStick. Just follow our guide carefully to get Now TV easily on your Fire TV.
Question) Is now TV free to watch?
Answer) Sadly no, this application needs a subscription in order to use it. However, their plans are quite affordable. By the way, they offer 7 days free trial, so I must recommend using their trial before purchasing the actual subscription.
Question) Alternative of Now TV?
Answer) Well, Netflix, BBC Player, TVPlayer, and TruTV are some popular apps similar to Now TV.
So, this was our article where we shared the information related to Now TV. We explained What is Now TV, its price, feature, and a complete step-by-step installation guide on FireStick. We tried our best to make the guide easier to read for everyone. However, if you are still stuck at any part or you have some confusion related to the app or any steps provided in the guide then ask your questions freely in the comment section below. We will try to help you solve your query as soon as possible.