VPN Privacy Dot
This is an in-depth guide on how to install VPN Privacy Dot on Firestick.
Why is it important that you use a VPN Privacy Dot? Most cord-cutters that use a VPN also use this app to ensure their VPN connection is of good status.
VPN Privacy Dot is applicable to Android and Firestick devices. It shows a green light to indicate that your VPN is working correctly. This is a great way to make sure that your identity is safe and protected while streaming on the Best Firestick Apps or even when using a VPN on other devices.
VPN Privacy Dot is an alternative to VPNSafetyDot. They work the same way to ensure that your VPN is working. The only difference is that VPN Privacy Dot is free and VPNSafetyDot requires payment.
In order to install the app, you need to go to the official VPN Privacy Dot website. Use a browser on your Firestick to download the apk and install the app. We will show you the guide in the later part of this article.
Of course in order to fully utilize this app, you must have a VPN. Here at reviewvpn.com, we always suggest using SurfShark. It is the best VPN so far, with its unblocking and security features. Before we show you how to install the VPN Privacy Dot, let us first install SurfShark on our device.
Why Should I Use a Premium VPN?
It is actually best to use premium VPNs instead of using free ones. Most free VPNs aren’t free for so long, they are just a 7-day free trial or 30-day free trial. Some might be 100% free but also 100% unsafe.
Free VPNs sell the user’s information to third-party advertisers in order to make money. This is contradict to what a VPN should really be doing. Let’s just face that the word VPN and free are not that compatible.
We can assure you that SurfShark is 100% safe and effective. Along with other premium VPNs, SurfShark is the best choice for your device. It is applicable to all types of devices and can unblock tons of streaming platforms easily.
How to Install SurfShark on Firestick
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate toward the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
Install Surfshark on Firestick
Best Surfshark Deal
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
How to Install The VPN Privacy Dot on Firestick
Now that you have a VPN on your device, you can now install the VPN Privacy Dot to make sure that you are connected properly.
First, you need to jailbreak your Firestick and install the Downloader app. Follow the steps below to learn more:
1. From your home screen, go to Settings.
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home, click FIND.
7. Click Search.
8. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
9. Click on the Downloader Icon.
10. Click Download.
11. Click on Open.
12. Click on Allow.
13. Use the Downloader search tab.
14. Type vpnprivacydot.com and click Go
15. Select the “Download Firestick & Android” button
16. Wait for the apk to be downloaded
17. Click Install
18. Wait for the app to be installed
19. Launch the app by clicking the Open button
20. Enable VPN Status Overlay
21. Once you have the VPN Privacy Dot on your device and you are not connected, you will see the red light blinking on the upper-right part of your Home page.
22. Launch and connect your VPN. We are using SurfShark VPN.
23. Once your connection is good, you will see the green light blinking on the upper-right portion of your Home page.
VPN Privacy Dot Features
- Works well on any device
- Easy to use
- Distinguish the status of your VPN connection
Pros and Cons
- 100% free
- No registration requires
- Easy to install
- Only works if you have a VPN
What is VPN Privacy Dot?
VPN Privacy Dot is a tool that detects the connection of your VPN service.
Is VPN Privacy Dot Free?
As mentioned above, the app is 100% free and does not require any registration.
VPN Privacy Dot is Compatible with What Device?
This app is applicable to Android devices. This includes mobile phones, tablets, Android TV, and Amazon Firestick.
Is VPN Privacy Dot Applicable to SurfShark?
Yes. This app is working perfectly with SurfShark VPN.
This is a wonderful tool to use if you are a cord-cutter who uses a VPN. VPN Privacy Dot works to make you know that your VPN connection is working correctly. You will see a green light blinking on your upper right screen that indicates that your VPN is of good status. You can try this on your Android and Firestick devices.
This app is free and that is what makes this app even more wonderful. So if you are using a VPN, definitely check out this tool because this will help you a lot.
We hope that we were able to help you install the VPN Privacy Dot on your Firestick.