In this article, we will show you how to install and watch TNT on Firestick
TNT is an American TV channel that is very popular in the country. Last 2018, it was subscribed to by almost 90 million households in all of the USA. That’s how big TNT is as a platform.
TNT offers original and live shows. Some of the titles it streams are Animal Kingdom, Arrow, Castle, Supernatural, Charmed, and many more. It also streams sports like MLB, La Liga, UEFA, etc.
Watch TNT as an app is available on Firestick. It is not for everyone though. Most people find it hard to install the app on their devices because it is unavailable in some areas, primarily outside of the US.
We will also show you how you can stream TNT content even without cable. You can use apps like Philo TV, Sling TV, and YouTube TV.
Continue reading to learn more.
How to Install Watch TNT on Firestick
- From your home screen, go to Find
- Scroll one time to Search
- Search for Watch TNT
- Click on the Watch TNT icon
- Select the Get or Download button
- Wait for the app to be installed
- Launch the app by clicking on the Open button
How to Activate the Watch TNT app on Firestick
- Launch the Watch TNT app
- Look for the Sign in option in the top-right corner
- Take note of the given code by the app (it is unique every time)
- Go to https://www.tntdrama.com/activate
- Select the type of device you are using (Amazon Fire TV)
- Click on Continue
- Input the given code by the app
- Click Submit
- Enter your TV provider information
- Go back to the Watch TNT app on Firestick and reload
Watch TNT App Features
- The app’s file is small and won’t take up too much space on your device
- Available on Firestick
- Live TNT Channel
- Offers Original TNT shows
- User-friendly interface
Pros and Cons
- The app is free to install
- Lots of great features
- Available on the Amazon App Store
- Requires registration and TV provider
- Not 100% free
ReviewVPN cannot attest to the legality, security and privacy of the applications discussed on this site. It is highly recommended that you use a VPN service while streaming or using Kodi.
Currently, your IP 22.214.171.124 is visible to everyone and your Browser is being tracked by Advertisers & ISP Provider.
Save 65% Now
Limited Time Offer
Here are the main reasons why you must use a VPN:
- Your activities are hidden from your ISP, the government, and from the apps you are using.
- You can access additional movies and TV streams.
- ISP attempts to throttle are thrwarted thus reducing buffering issues.
- Geographically restricted content like Netflix and Hulu can be unblocked.
A VPN works be replacing your ISP-assigned IP address and creating an encrypted tunnel. We recommend the no log service offered by IPVanish. It works well on a Firestick and offers the fastest possible speeds.
Special Limited Time Offer – Get IPVanish
Legal Disclaimer: ReviewVPN.com does not encourage or endorse any illegal activity involved in the usage of services and applications referenced on this site. We do not verify the licensing agreements of services. The end-user is wholly responsible for ensuring that any media accessed through these services does not violate copyright and/or licensing laws. ReviewVPN does not promote, link to, or receive compensation from any Apps and IPTV services.
Install SURFSHARK on Firestick
Best SURFSHARK Deal
How to Watch TNT on Firestick Even Without Cable
You can still watch TNT shows on your device even without cable. Use these 3 great apps that offer TNT content. You can easily install these apps on your device, but they require monthly subscriptions in order to stream on them.
Sling TV is present in the live TV scene for quite a long time now. It has a good reputation for bringing great content at a very affordable price.
If you run into trouble while using Sling TV, you can check out their support and customer service to help you out.
Sling TV offers two types of subscriptions, Blue and Orange, and both of them have a TNT channel. So you can choose either and enjoy watching TNT shows on your device.
YouTube TV is such a major game changer when it enters the world of live TV streaming. The only problem we can see is that YouTube TV is that is it costs quite higher than other competitors. You have to pay $64.99 per month to access all the great content, especially in the US.
YouTube TV offers 90+ channels including TNT. You can also choose from different categories like Entertainment, Kids, and many more.
How to Install YouTuve TV on Firestick
Philo TV is actually one of the best options to watch TNT on Firestick even without cable. It is very affordable, only $20 per month.
Check out Philo TV and see if it is really remarkable on your perspective.
Stream Safely with a VPN
Most VPN users purchase the too to bypass geo-restrictions. There are apps, features, and content that are most of the time only available in the US. If you are living outside the country or planning on going to another one, a VPN is a must.
A VPN is a tool that hides and protects your IP address while connecting you to another server from a chosen country. You will have a different IP address located in your chosen area, that will bypass geo-restrictions, allowing you to stream content that is originally not available in your area. Aside from this, a VPN protects your identity and honors your privacy
There are a lot of VPNs available in the market today, but only a few stand out. When it comes to privacy and accessibility, SurfShark VPN is really the best option for you. It has 3,200+ servers from 100+ locations worldwide. With its amazing VPN encryptions and protocols, you will assure your privacy while streaming online. It also follows a zero log policy, and 1 30-day money-back guarantee.
SurfShark VPN is really a great companion when it comes to streaming because it can unblock all streaming platforms. It also allows unlimited connected devices simultaneously.
Some of the great features of SurfShark Includes
For more details, read our SurfShark VPN review.
Grab your subscription now!
Best Surfshark Deal
How to Install Surfshark on Firestick with Screenshots
If your Firestick still has the older interface, read this article to learn how to update it: Update Firestick Interface.
You can download Surfshark directly from the Amazon App store. It will be easy for you to find Surfshark with your Firestick’s Find feature. Refer to our screenshots below.
Follow our screenshots below to install the SurfShark VPN app on your Fire TV stick.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Firestick.
2. Navigate toward the Find tab. Press the Search button from the resulting dropdown.
3. Type in the keyword of SurfShark and select from the suggestions that will appear.
4. Click the official SurfShark icon from your search results.
5. Press the Download (You own it) button.
6. The SurfShark VPN installer will download on your device.
7. SurfShark VPN’s app will automatically install itself on your Fire TV stick.
8. Press the Open button after completing SurfShark VPN’s installation process.
9. Please wait for the SurfShark VPN to load its user interface.
10. You can now log in with your SurfShark VPN account credentials.
Learn more about Surfshark and Grab the Best Surfshark Deal Now!
Install Surfshark on Firestick
Best Surfshark Deal
For more VPN discounts, go to ReviewVPN Deals and purchase the best VPN for you.
Click here to get the lowest price on Surfshark through our exclusive limited-time offer.
What is TNT?
TNT is a popular American TV channel that streams original and live TV shows.
Is the Watch TNT app legal?
Watch TNT is an official Amazon app. We can say that it is safe to use the app.
Is the Watch TNT app Free?
You can install the app for free but it requires a TV provider to use it on your device.
Are there any ads?
There are no ads present on this app.
Watch TNT is an amazing app on firestick but most users find it hard to install. The app is not 100% free. You need a TV provider to use it on your Firestick device.
Geo-restriction is one of the reasons why it is hard to use and install watch TNT. Use a VPN service like SurfShark to enjoy all of the Watch TNT app has to offer.
You can also stream the TNT channel even without cable through the use of Philo TV, Sling TV, and YouTube TV.
We hope that we are able to help you stream and watch TNT on your Firestick device.